Jobs - Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager
Who we are
Air quality issues are linked to 7 million premature deaths in the world annually and poor air quality is directly linked to disease transmission. At Wynd, we work to enable healthy air environments so people can be at their best.
We build revolutionary air quality technology for consumers and enterprises that monitor and provide automated solutions to enable healthy air. Wynd’s proprietary software-enabled monitors are the world’s first air quality technology that determines the actual composition of air quality issues. In addition, our leading air purification solutions have garnered awards including Time Magazine’s Best Invention of the year, and are sold worldwide including in the Apple Store.
Wynd is a Series A stage team of experienced engineers, designers, and business people located in the San Francisco Peninsula. We have raised ~$18M in funding from top-tier VCs , angels, and leading technology companies.
Who we are looking for
A proactive Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager who is flexible and can wear many hats in a fast-paced, purpose driven start up. The ideal candidate is passionate about air quality, an excellent marketer and ecommerce guru who can manage website and marketplace growth, oversee and execute marketing campaigns, including organic, paid social and search ads, emails, affiliate, social media, and more. The candidate should be able to strategically-plan campaigns and execute them flawlessly with attention to detail. Also, the candidate should proactively find new ways and strategies to increase awareness, traffic, and conversions.
In addition to being an excellent marketer, the candidate should work well with others and in team settings. Other roles the candidate will have to play include customer interactions, content creation, design, and sales. The candidate will work with teams to promote hardware, software and data platforms. Will have the opportunity for significant leadership and responsibility on the team.
To sum up, if you’re a humble, hardworking, driven individual who’s smart and proactive, love the start up scene and read lots of books on marketing, business, and design – we’d love to talk to you. Bonus if you’ve got a good sense of aesthetics and can do some design / mock up work on your own.
This role is perfect for someone who is a Growth Hacker.
- Working with Head of Marketing to architecting marketing strategy to promote sales and awareness of the Wynd brand.
- Lead go to market on website and marketplace channels, media buying and social media efforts including on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other major platforms.
- Create, test, and improve advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other platforms.
- Start and create affiliate program, managing relationship, reporting key metrics and compute ROI
- Refine the Wynd brand through storytelling, content-generation, advertising, product development, and other efforts.
- Generate and deploy a variety of content, including blogs, images, and video to increase awareness of Wynd brand.
- Form partnerships with other brands that can provide leverage for marketing efforts and generate sales.
- Interact with customers and lead customer service team.
- Working collaboratively with team of engineers, designers, and other individuals to build and market Wynd products and create an overall platform.
- 4-5 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in scaling a startup
- Stellar skills in writing and other communication. Form and tell a branding and product narrative.
- Experience with Shopify and Seller Central
- Analytical approach to decision making - experience in using analytics tools such as Google analytics, Facebook analytics, Excel etc.
- Rapidly research and learn new skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in scaling a smart hardware brand and driving high ROI in sales and marketing investments.
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple technologies and design patterns.
- Experience in leading marketing efforts in a global setting.
- Leadership abilities including scaling a team and managing both internal and outside resources.
- Bonus skill sets – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design programs
How to apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application: Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager" and include any relevant application materials.