Labor Condition Application - Notice of Filing 21-11259
RE: H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 EMPLOYER NOTIFICATION TO U.S. WORKERS
Notice must be given to U.S. workers on or within 30 days before the date the employer files the Labor Condition Application (LCA) (Form ETA 9035 and/or ETA 9035E) with the Department of Labor. This Notification is provided in accordance with the regulations at 20 CFR § 655 Subparts H & I and the statutes at Immigration and Nationality Act § 212(n).
- Wynd Technologies Inc. is seeking to employ one (1) H-1B nonimmigrant(s).
- The nonimmigrant(s) will be employed in the role of Firmware Engineer in the occupational classification of 15-1132: Software Developers, Systems Software.
- The offered wage is $130,000.00 per year.
- The period of employment is 11/15/2021 to 11/14/2024.
- The nonimmigrant(s) will be employed at the following locations:
- 509 Fox Ct. W, Redwood City, CA 94061
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.